cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

refunds and re-issuing of bill

I placed an order on the 11th August for a phone and broadband via home move. As I was moving to a new build this required a new line installation, a line which I had already requested through Openreach and had been accepted by them prior placing the order with BT. The home move was arranged for the 15th September 2015, and after weeks of phone calls from myself, as BT seem to struggle to contact their customers, I had the line installed on the 26th October and the phone worked but no internet. The phone line continued to work until sometime between the 11th and 14th November. (11th being the last time I had tried to use the phone prior to discovering on the 14th that it no longer worked). Still no broadband. Finally, on the 23rd November, both the phone and the broadband worked.  I am now struggling to get my account refunded for the packages I paid for and did not receive. A complaint had been logged regarding the lack of service but now I have a service I am still struggling to speak to anyone at BT who seems able to understand my request for a refund and a re-issuing of my November bill as elements of this bill are wrong. I had been promised a call on Sunday 25th November, 2pm - 4pm, I still waiting. Got a text Monday saying Bt had tried to call and would call again, I text back with a more suitable time to call and I'm still waiting. Now I have received a text asking if I will accept a refund (£85.59) to close the complaint. I replied no as I was still waiting for the aforementioned call regarding this matter. How can I speak to someone who can deal with my entire order and compaint without being sent from one department to another somewhere the other side of the world!

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: refunds and re-issuing of bill

Moderators advised
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: refunds and re-issuing of bill

Hi Vicky72,

Welcome and thanks for posting. I'm really sorry you've had such a frustrating experience getting the refund arranged. I'll be more than happy to help you with this. Just drop me an email with the details. You'll get the contact the mods link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings