cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ticidiot
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

reporting fault

I have beem without my phone service for a week.I have reported fault several times  but I am being ignored.I can only report on line and I just get directed from one page to another and back again.I am getting really angry.I have done all the checks which did not help at all.I can't contact bt on mobile cos it is not compatible with damned automated service.

How can I get any help?? I just want my line back.I am seriously considering switching my account and I have been  BT costomer all my life.I am angy.frustrated and upset.How do I get to talk to someone who can solve this problem?I am just beating my head against a brick wall.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: reporting fault

Hi ticidiot,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. Sorry to hear you’re having problems with your line. I can look into that for you. Drop me an email with the details. You’ll find the “contact us” form in the about me section of my profile.

Cheers

David
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Hwalker1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: reporting fault

It is not unusual to have to jump from page to page on the BT web site.

I have been trying to report a fault for the last hour with no success either by phone or on line.

The form at

https://www.bt.com/consumerFaultTracking/public/faults/reporting.do

Does not work if any tiny mistake is entered on it. If you do not enter an email address for instance, it wipes out the entire form content instead of just asking for the email address to be input. Talk about sloppy programing. Have BT not heard of sticky forms? The input data should be saved and repeated on the form. Its standard practice on amateur sites.

It was great when BT had a fault line or an operator service. This on line stuff is rubbish! The prices are getting steeper day bay day and the service is going down.

0 Ratings