Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 21

reset my noise margin

Go to solution

can you reset my noise margin back to o9db or 6 db as i have now 12db hence my speed down thanks

0 Ratings
20 REPLIES 20
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 21

Re: reset my noise margin

Go to solution

welcome to the forum

your noise margin is higher than normal due either your router dropping connection or manual resets or a combination of both.  before the mods wll help with your noise margin you need to post the adsl stats from your router

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 21

Go to solution

hi as i try iplate is been lot of restart from my side but know i wont back my noise margin as iplate give my 1 mb lower speed i take off and get my conection back near to normal just noise is to high 

stat from ruter is 

con.with no drope 1day and 7hour

noise 11.5 down and 5.9 up

line 55 down  and 34.5 up

output powr 0down and 12.7 up

ccr error 251/2

sync speed 3195 down  781up

i cant copy my stat as i write from tablet

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 21

Go to solution

you need to post your stats again when you can show 3+ days stable conenction before mods will help with your noise margin

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 21

Go to solution
once you can show 3days + stable connection with no hub restarts then we can get you in touch with the forum mods for a noise margin reset but you must be able to show 3days stable first
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 6 of 21

Go to solution

ok I will by post after 3+ stable day 

thanks for now

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 7 of 21

Go to solution

hi I am back for reaguest my noise margin reset as i have now staboe connoction more that 3 day can someone reset to 9db or 6db from my 12db thanks so much as my speed is now slowest that normal with tish high noise margin 

my router stat is

conectoin 3 day and 9:16:18

sync down 3049 up 349

noise 12 db down and 15 db up

atten. 55db down and 34 up

output power 0 db down 12.7 up

ccr error 2445/120

thanks and sorry about my post like this but i got only tablet and phone now

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 8 of 21

Go to solution

the mods will help when they see your post  the contact us is here  when mods post  contact mods link.jpg

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 9 of 21

Go to solution

Hi Zabakkiller,

I'll be able to take a look at your connection. Please could you send me in your details using the "Contact Us" link found in my profile?

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 10 of 21

Go to solution

hi PaddyB thanks 

i send form 

and let my now after you all done thanks again

0 Ratings