Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
polish
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 8

sainsburys gift card

Go to solution

Bt infinity and TV set up 19.6.14, filled in the £100 sainsbury gift card email sent by BT the same day, have not heard a thing!!  would one of the mods let me know who to contact.  We are existing customers who took the option of upgrading to BT infinity with the offer of the free voucher.

Sorry was 19.5.14 when installed.  many thanks

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
polish
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 8

Re: sainsburys gift card

Go to solution
Sorry was 19.5.14 when it was installed
0 Ratings
polish
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 8

Go to solution

Would someone please get back to me!

0 Ratings
daviddavid100
Beginner
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution

please help

subscribed to bt because of £80 gift card offer

two months after applying for it I had heard nothing. eventually I was give a £25 gift card with no opology or explanation of why I have not recieved what I was promised.

Sainsburys Gift Card [Incident: 141029-*****]

please can a mod call me and solve problem ie send rest of gift card money and please in form me

@polish wrote:

Bt infinity and TV set up 19.6.14, filled in the £100 sainsbury gift card email sent by BT the same day, have not heard a thing!!  would one of the mods let me know who to contact.  We are existing customers who took the option of upgrading to BT infinity with the offer of the free voucher.

Sorry was 19.5.14 when installed.  many thanks

0 Ratings
OlgaC
Moderator-Retired
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution

Hi daviddavid100, 

Welcome to the community and thanks for your post. 

I am sorry to hear that you didn't receive the right gift card. Please send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile and I will be in touch to help. 

Thanks,

OlgaC 

0 Ratings
shazlr
Beginner
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution
After seeing the gift card promotion i went on line and ordered bt broadband.I Waited 8 weeks for my card then phoned bt to see why i hadnt recieved it.I was told bt had rejected my claim and sent an email to see why this was.An email then came saying i didnt meet the criteria,i was a new bt customer who applied on line whilst the promotion was valid so god knows why i didnt meet the criteria.Anyway,in thw end i told them to stick it as they wasnt listening to my side of the story.A few of my friends who are currently bt customers warned me about joining bt for various reasons and told me to stiick with sky or go to talk talk if i wanted to change providers.I should of listened but thought the generous£75 gift card was a good welcome gesture.Makes me wonder now why a large company like bt needs to enticw new customers by giving away such a large amount of gift cards!!!!!!!.
0 Ratings
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution
like many other companies they all run promotions of some type
0 Ratings
shazlr
Beginner
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution
Many companies put on good promotions but do other companies make their customers go without the goods???????.
0 Ratings