Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alstar1980
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

set up ‘my extras’ without setting up paperless billing

Hi,

Is it possible to set up 'my extras' without signing up for paperless billing. I am trying to amend parental controls to access online dating site.

Thanks,

Al.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: set up ‘my extras’ without setting up paperless billing

There is a problem with parental controls as can be seen from other posts on this board

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 5

You do not set up "My Extras". They are put their by BT depending on what you have signed up for so it should not effect your paper billing.

If however you do end up with paperless billing if you call BT they will put you back on paper billing. See link

http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/378​47/~/i-want-to-receive-paper-bills

For your information BT are having problems with the parental controls and you can not access them at the moment. There is no time scale when it will be fixed.

0 Ratings
alstar1980
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

Thanks,

It worked okay on Saturday so must be some sort of new glitch. I'll wait and see what happens.

Al.

0 Ratings
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 5

Good luck with the dating!!

0 Ratings