cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
df1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

sjky posts 1

I've been with BT since August. I have a specific problem with Sky sports 1 in  SD. I get flicker and ghosting. It's most acute when watching a sport where one team is in red. For instance, last night watching Wales, all of the images of the welsh players flickered or ghosted. The other sport channels seem OK.  I've gone to BT help etc and done all the usual things like signal strength, picture quality in set up but it does not resolve the problem. Anyone else experiencing this or knows what to do to rectify it? Strange, that it should be this one channel?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
df1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 3

flicker and ghosting on sky sports 1

I'm new to the forum and manged to send a message with an incorrect subject heading. So, here it is a again.

I've been with BT since August. I have a specific problem with Sky sports 1 in  SD. I get flicker and ghosting. It's most acute when watching a sport where one team is in red. For instance, last night watching Wales, all of the images of the welsh players flickered or ghosted. The other sport channels seem OK.  I've gone to BT help etc and done all the usual things like signal strength, picture quality in set up but it does not resolve the problem. Anyone else experiencing this or knows what to do to rectify it? Strange, that it should be this one channel?

0 Ratings
taimar
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: flicker and ghosting on sky sports 1

What model TV do you have? I have the Panasonic TX-P42VT30B in Professional Mode. If I set the display to THX, the flicker is much less. So I use this for Sky Sports and Pro for everything else.

Not perfect, but what is!!!

0 Ratings