Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 11 of 28

Re: slow broadband, drop outs all the time - need help please

if you removed the filter and therefore disconnected the router then your timescale starts again

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Robertgee
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 28

Yeah I must have reset it doing the filter checks and such. Ive just redoen the stats and there are a few changes in the time and other bits and bobs

does this look like it should? has the bandwith increased or am i being silly here? the 2464 wasnt at that level before I think.

Thanks so much for your help so far as I am not the best at these types of things.

interent4.jpg

0 Ratings
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 13 of 28

could you please repost the noise margin and connection speed line from the hub please and yes your connection speed has increased
0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 14 of 28

connection speed has increased and I expect the noise margin to have reduced - not back to normal though

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Robertgee
Aspiring Contributor
Message 15 of 28

latest noise reading.jpg

this is the latest noise margin i can find in the readings. How often are they generated?

0 Ratings
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 16 of 28

after every hub restart
0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 17 of 28

thats the ones

as you can see speed up noise margin reduced.  just stay connected 24/7 and if no change in 3+ days then repost the last stats and mods will help reset noise margin to 6db

0 Ratings
Robertgee
Aspiring Contributor
Message 18 of 28

Still running slowly at the moment. Do I need to repost some stats or can th mods look into this for me please?
0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 19 of 28

you need to repost 2 lined from hub and btspeedtester diagnostic results

0 Ratings
Robertgee
Aspiring Contributor
Message 20 of 28

So do I need to switch it off/re boot to generate the 2 lines or just post the ones that I have previously done in this thread?

Thanks for your help.
0 Ratings