cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 21 of 30

Re: whats all this about

used live chat on monday to try and get the problem with the still slowing speed sorted ,told them that i have been in the master test socket for a few weeks now iam down to 16mb the noise margin is high. our indian friend told me she would do a line reset and i was to give 48hrs and they would give me a call back, which they did i told another guy it had not done anything so he told me he would do the same and i was to switch off the hh5 then give it another 48 hrs, but ive checked it this morning and all it has done is increase the noise margin. can anybody help

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 22 of 30

have you still got noise on quiet line test

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 23 of 30

No I've checked that and it's quiet

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 24 of 30

can you post your current hub stats

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 25 of 30

2016-05-26.png

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 26 of 30

you need to get engineer visit if quiet line test ok, you are using test socket and you are still dropping conenction.  until you can get a stable conenction your broadband will just get worse.  phone customer services  

you can check this link for possible interference causes

interference causes

Faults  0330 123 4567

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 27 of 30

Had engineer come tuesday morning spent a good hour checking everything left me with a different hh5 everything was fine until yesterday morning when the connection dropped, back down to 15mb and sound margin went back up. so back on phone for another engineer to be booked in for wednesday. i know everything comes down the same line but i was with sky fibre for 2 years never had a problem, been with bt for 3 months and half of that ive had slow speeds and now waiting for second engineer

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 28 of 30

no show with the engineer what a great service, half a day wasted. can anyone sot this out for me

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 29 of 30

you just need to phone and get another engineer visit

you can get £10 compensation for missed visit - not much for time wasted but better than nothing

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 30 of 30

Hi @arthur11,

Thanks for posting. I'll be happy to take a look at this for you. Can you please drop me over an email with the details? You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings