Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
avifec
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

smart hub 6 keeps reseting itself

Go to solution

Recently changed from a hub 3 to a smart hub 6 and it keeps dropping out from the internet and has to be reset. I have just noticed that it seems to coincide with a incomming phone call, any ideas.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: smart hub 6 keeps reseting itself

Go to solution

if dropping when phone rings then check all sockets have filter  replace the filter where phone connected

if you have filtered master socket then connect to test socket with a new filter and then phone home and see if conenction still drops  if it does then check you have no dial tone at any extension socket  if that is ok then sounds like high resistance fault and need to report phone fault to 151

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
avifec
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: smart hub 6 keeps reseting itself

Go to solution
Thanks imjolly I did suspect a filter myself but I wanted some confirmation before I went out and bought one. I have now changed it and tried a couple of test calls and so far so good.
Thanks
avifec
0 Ratings