Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stark
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

smart talk app

hi,

spent ages trying live chat with people who cant answer a straight forward question. if iam using the smart talk app from overseas within my bt contract free uk call range, do i have to dial 0044 then the post code(less 0) and then the number, or is it simply the postal dial code and then the number, ie do i need the international dial code for the free calls

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: smart talk app

either will work see smartalk board  I would just dial as if in uk including code

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
stark
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

and if i have free calls to uk landlines after 7pm, as long as i phone after 7pm uk time its for free, is this correct, bts help desk dont even know there own stuff, the connection wifi free of course

0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

yes your free calls are as if you are in the uk as being charged to your landline.

I have anytime so I can phone whenever when I go to France in a few weeks

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings