Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 11 of 15

Re: speed test

Go to solution

your router may have been connected all week but I think if you checked the connection time you will find there has been a few resets in your week

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
paolo9846732
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 15

Go to solution

IMJOLLY

You should maybe amend your stock reply (used in every thread regarding speed issues) about using speedtester.  It is plagued with problems for MAC OSX.

It would be far more useful if you mentioned this...

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 13 of 15

Go to solution

thanks for that - not heard that before but I suppose there are a lot less MAC users than windows.  worth changing though

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
sahaya
Aspiring Contributor
Message 14 of 15

Go to solution

i tested my internet connection at two different speed test site

Ip-Details.com

downloads: 1.09Mbps

uploads: 0.8Mbps

Speedtest.net

downloads: 1.98Mbps

uploads: 0.5Mbps

why is this difference between the sites though the connection is same? is my speed good?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 15 of 15

Go to solution

this is a solved post. 

you will get more help if you start your own subject and then post some stats from your router and also run btspeedtester and post the results

0 Ratings