cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Distinguished Sage
Message 11 of 15

Re: stuck profile?

it is the disconnections that have been causing your IP Profile drop have you got the correct username and password entered in your netgear username should be bthomehub@btbroadband.com pass word of your choice
0 Ratings
PrometheusNX
Beginner
Message 12 of 15

It's odd that BT reset the line and it drops like crazy with the hub. Username was correct with the netgear.

Online with BT chat support to see if they can do anything just now, but hopefully the BT support who responded earlier will be able to get in touch soon.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 13 of 15

An IP profile reset will not cause disconnections I suggest you leave this problem to the mod team when they contact you the mod team are UK based and normally contact by phone or email
0 Ratings
PrometheusNX
Beginner
Message 14 of 15

I didn't think a profile reset would cause the dropped connections, it's just odd it happened at the same time and constantly as well.

1st line support ran a check on my line for me again, checked everything with me so they could log it. I'm not sure what's happened, but after checking the hub a few minutes ago before retiring for the night it seemed to have stabilised for the moment.

Hopefully things will be fine now, but will wait for the line training period to complete and monitor the line during this period.

Thanks again for your simple suggestions.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 15 of 15

Please do keep the post updated If you have contacted The Forum Mod Team they will contact you personally they are UK Based
0 Ratings