cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HMT
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

suffering from BT last 16 days

Hi Respective Mods i order to online BT for new land line and total broad band on 5/8/10 my order completion date were 13/08. after 2 days i receive call from BT officer He says you are new in UK so you need to deposit money as a security we back to you after 6 months i say no problem i give security to BT .then i i track my order it shows 12/08 for active my land line and 16/08 were my broadband activation date and i request to BT to give me easy land line number because of my mom/father can remember easily and can call me so she tell me some numbers and i take one of them which i realize this is easy and simple . after that my landlines not active on 12/o8 i still wait then on 16/08 call to BT then again i got new date from BT 18/08 for land line and 23/08 for broad band i again request to active broadband fast. yesterday was 18/08 i track m order status then i shocked and surprised my number is shown different than i finalize with BT officer i no want to take this number which BT issue me. so plz guide me what can i do i m really in trouble plz note: my all contact with BT with my mobile fone so its cost me too much thats why i m telling all detailed here waiting for reply HMT
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 2 of 5

Re: suffering from BT last 16 days

Hi HMT,

Is your line active now? The number allocated when you first order cannot be guaranteed as it can change once the line is activated, but I can see if we can get a renumber order put through to get that number back for you.

Can you email me your order, account or telephone number plus the number you wanted, and I'll see if we can get this done?

The email address is forum.moderation.team@bt.com

Please also include a link to this thread, so I can come back to it.

Many thanks,

Stephanie
0 Ratings
HMT
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Hi  

As you  told me   all  details  sended  @    forum.moderation.team@bt.com

plz  check now and solve  

thansk in advance

regards

H M T

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 4 of 5

Thanks HMT,

I have your details so I'll take a look at this now and get back to you.

Stephanie

0 Ratings
HMT
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

hi

thanks to inform me

i  just checked  landline is active .

and  plz  do something today about  my landfone number coz weekend is coming  and i no want to more delay in broad band  that date is 23/08 for activation so thats why i m requesting  to you

regards

H M T

0 Ratings