cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
martflet
Message 1 of 2

talk21.com BTYahoo Premium email account

I wonderd if anyone (from BT or other) could help with the following issue.

I have an old talk21 BT Yahoo Premium email account - the reason for having a premium account is to allow POP3 access.

The fee for this account is charged monthly to my credit card - however, my credit card number has just changed and I cannot find anywhere on the BT Yahoo Mail account details where I can sasfely add the new credit card details for a BT Yahoo Premium email account.  

Does anyone know where / how I can give BT Yahoo my new credit card details - clicking on the account links takes me to either the Yahoo Wallet or BT's landline / Broadband accounts, which are not appropriate.  I do not have BT Broadband.

Also, does anyone know if I still need a premium talk21 account to allow POP3 access - the free talk21 account would not allow POP3 access a few years ago.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Moderator-Retired
Message 2 of 2

Re: talk21.com BTYahoo Premium email account

Hi martflet,

Fill out the contact us form in the about me section of my profile and I will look into this for you.
Cheers,
Chris
BT Moderator Team.
If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.

0 Ratings