I have tried 0800 800 151 with no success

With thanks

Stephen Yeomans

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Message 1 of 5

email address or telephone number to register a complaint

I have two broadband connections:  over £80 per month for the two.

Since Christmas there have been faults for aproximately 130 days between the two.

BT have offered me £7 in compensation.  

Does anyone have a complaints email; telphone number or address I can contact to complain?

Stephen Yeomans

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 5

Re: telephone or email or address to submit a complaint

use the 'Help' at top of page and then make a complaint and you will get contact number

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 5

Thanks but I have spent an hour searching this link
Please write down the number or the address

Thanks
Stephen
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 5

BT Correspondence Centre,                                                                                                                                    

Providence Row,                                                                                                                                                          

Durham                                                                                                                                                                            

DH98 1BT

For the attention of the Customer Services Manager

'customer.care@bt.com'

The telephone number is more of a problem you could ring one of the general numbers 0800 800150 or 0800443311 and choose any option that connects you to a human being, such as accounts or the migration team (who deal with people who threaten to leave). You need to get through to Customer Services, I have got another number that I've used in the past, but it will take me some time to find it. Hope you suceed. Both the address and the email address have worked for me in recent months.

0 Ratings