cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lauren1231
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

terrible customer phone service, rude and unhelpful need help :(

My interest was ment to be activated on the 8th and it wasn't so I called up and the lady was so rude and unhelpful. Basically all see said that was even a little helpful was I have to wait till 11th March now. No explanation no reason why I have to wait. No reason why it hasn't been activated.

And I wouldn't be surprised if I wait till the 11th hear nothing from them and still have no Internet. I've had to wait ages for my Internet as it is and it's stopping me from being able to do my work.
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Webby
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: terrible customer phone service, rude and unhelpful need help :(

Sorry to hear you're having problems. Hopefully it will be sorted by Friday. I will add though that if you require broadband for business purposes then you should consider a business package.
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 5

As its only the 8th today, it can take up to midnight for your service to be activated. If there is a delay, then it may be that Openreach have a shortage of resource to complete the work.

0 Ratings
lauren1231
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

@Webby being on a business package or not would not have made a difference as to if my interest was activated or not. So don't see how that helps. Also it's just the fact they they keep me on the phone on hold for 40 mins just to tell me wait till Friday with no explanation what so ever and still expect me to pay from yesterday for a service they are not providing. (This is after I got through to a person) :/..

@Keith yea I did wait :/, but that was yesterday, now there saying wait longer with no explanation or reason. I wouldn't mind so much if they would tell me why.

0 Ratings
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 5

BT Retail your provider can only update you if they have any information from Openreach as Keith posted it is very likely a shortage of Openreach resources to complete the wok needed
0 Ratings