Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
ali831
Contributor
Message 1 of 13

thanks where thanks are due

We are all too quick to make a complaint when we receive bad customer service so i would like to balance that up.

We recently had problems with getting less then 2mb upload speed when it should be 10mb. An engineers visit and new modem did not repair the fault and i contacted the mods via this forum for any help they could offer. I am extremely thankful to Dean who responded very quickly, kept in constant contact, arranged for another engineer to visit and following another email to him the problem is now sorted and fingers crossed it remains that way.

So thank you Dean, excellent service, you're a credit to BT.  Smiley Happy

best wishes

Ali Brooks 

12 REPLIES 12
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 13

Re: thanks where thanks are due

Hi ali.

glad the mods got it all sorted for you, and well done for a positive post.

I think Dean has started to blushSmiley Wink

toekneem

(EASBF)

0 Ratings
Nige32
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 13

Always nice to see a good result.

0 Ratings
MrBelter
Expert
Message 4 of 13

Nice to see a positive for once, people reading these forums must think infinity is pants given the amount of problems people come up with.

Truth is most if the time infinity is awesome.
0 Ratings
Sage
Sage
Message 5 of 13

For the amount of Infinity users the complaints a a very small percentage.

0 Ratings
ali831
Contributor
Message 6 of 13

i see there are several thank you topics on the forum and its good to see some positive comments

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 13

i think the issue is not the infiniy product, just the shambolic and dis-jointed organisation behind it that cause so many of the problems.

i am now waiting for my third attempt to get the infinity product they have promised and the process, communication and sheer arrogance of some of the customer care team is what drives me mad.

the product is clearly awsome (when you have been on 0.25mb speeds for years!) hence despite the issues i have encountered (all of BT making) i have to hang out for it....if BT were one of several available providers they would have been cancelled weeks ago!!

i readily applaud those who try hard and are helpful, but i am afraid my personal experience with BT for the past 12 weeks or so is one i cannot give any positives to.

i am delighted and very envious of those out there who have got infinity without any problems.......i just need speed!!!!

0 Ratings
ali831
Contributor
Message 8 of 13

have you contacted the mods on here for help?
0 Ratings
PC
Recognised Expert
Message 9 of 13

@ali831 wrote:
have you contacted the mods on here for help?

CraigS has just offered his help in msg#2 in THIS THREAD.

--------------------------------------------//--------------------------------------------
Please Click On any Text in Blue as that automatically links to information.

PC (NDEGR)

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 13

frankly no. i have spoken to so many people on so many occassions and my list of problems is so long it would be a book to capture it all. you just wouldn't beleive what i have gone through, so to explain it on line would be complex and you'd fall asleep before you got to the end. i spoke to one of their managers today and was on for 80 minutes. what really gets me is each time i call up i have to explain it all again. appears no one makes extensive notes about the calls which have taken place. if it wasn't for the fact that i use the broad band to work from home some times i would have told them to stick it by now and suffer with the speed of sky, at least it never let me down!
0 Ratings