cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cw182
Contributor
Message 1 of 9

topcashback not showing:( help

Placed an order on Thursday with By expecting£156.50 back, followed the link, did everything I would do normally. Not showing any cashback. Only went with bt because of this.
Anyone else had this? Can you cancel as writhing 14 days.
0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
cw182
Contributor
Message 2 of 9

Re: topcashback not showing:( help

Thinking of cancellation. Anyone know if I can do this?
0 Ratings
Webby
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 9

Have you raised a claim with TCB?
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
cw182
Contributor
Message 4 of 9

Yes but no reply yet. Worried as without the tcb is very expensive:(
0 Ratings
Webby
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 9

You should know that tcb is never guaranteed.
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
barbar7619
Beginner
Message 6 of 9

Not the point though is it Webby
0 Ratings
Webby
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 9

It's very much the point
0 Ratings
cw182
Contributor
Message 8 of 9

tcb isnt guaranteed, however i have used it for sereval years and used it for BT before and never had an issue. Not sure why it hasnt work this time, havent done anything different. any change a mod can help? if not think i will have to cancel 😞

0 Ratings
Webby
Distinguished Sage
Message 9 of 9

You will need to chase this up with top cashback.

Only if TCB say they cannot provide the cashback due to a BT error will BT look into it for you.

Sometimes cashback doesn't track. You raise a missing cashback claim on TCB with your order details and they sort it out for you.
0 Ratings