cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 11 of 14

Re: total joke

looking at the checker your speeds can be anywhere between 48 & 80 and your sync speed is in the mid 50's
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 12 of 14

@buduk wrote:

checked it and erm 43meg !!! checked daily for the next 2 weeks and still the same so rang up engineer arrived everything ok with all tests he couldnt understand,back on the phone and now i get really sorry but optimised download is 50 meg and bascially tuff so i pay a tenner extra for 61=80 meg which iam not getting aswell as all my friends around me taking revenge as there's is still upto 62 ?????????

If there is nothing that can be done to raise the speed (as it seems) and your unhappy paying for something you cant get, Why not just change your package to infinity 1 ?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 14

Could ask if you know a way to convince Openreach to replace Ali cabling with copper? I have very similar issue and my cabling is Ali...

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 14 of 14

engineer checked and it is copper as alliminium tends to drop off  my only thing is i dont know when this dropped from 70 meg to 50 it could of been 8 months ago ,never thought i would have to check to make sure that i was getting what i paid for and dropping to infinity 1 is an option but it would  be probably better finding a new provider at a cheaper price

0 Ratings