cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 4

ultra hd box - losing the will to live

Engineer incorrectly installed a standard Youview Box 2 weeks ago , he should have installed an Ultra HD Youview Box.

Have now spent nearly 2 weeks on the phone to BT trying to get them to correct their error, and they just cannot seem to cope with the concept , there is nothing in their ordering systems that seems to allow them to do this.

Engineer scheduled for a visit this Friday, Ultra HD box should have shipped direct to me. All wonderful except they keep on sending me a 'replacement remote control' for an Ultra HD box, but not the box itself.

Just appalling customer service, on the verge of cancelling the contract with them.

On the plus side I now have a plentiful supply of Remote controllers for a box I don't have, so if anyone needs a spare !!!?

Anyone had this isssue with them ?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: ultra hd box - losing the will to live

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 4

Thank you, used live chat today, they tell me they are sending yet another delivery today, BT 'promise' to get it right this time, I wait with 'bated breath'.

I have to laugh, the only other option would be to cry , the situation has become quite surreal, I'm sitting at home surrounded by controllers for a non-existant box.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 4

Hi @glendia,

I am sorry you received the wrong Youview box. I'll be able to get the correct one sent to you. Send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings