Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
430rob
Beginner
Message 1 of 14

unable to post a new message in billing and payments

Go to solution

When I go into billing and payments subject, also a couple of others, there is no 'New Message' link to click on. I can obviously do it here and in 'broadband' etc.

While I'm here, can someone please explain why I can't see any of my recent bills/payments etc. after I log in. Shouldn't there be a link or page showing my recent bill or something? Which is what I wanted to ask in that forum? Any help appreciated.

0 Ratings
13 REPLIES 13
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 14

Re: unable to post a new message in billing and payments

Go to solution
0 Ratings
430rob
Beginner
Message 3 of 14

view my bills

Go to solution

Hi

Unable to view any bills at all after I log in. Have tried 'live chat'. they don't seem to understand the problem and ask me to log in again, change password etc, none of which works. I can check my broadband usage, see my 'offers', look at my profile, but when I go to the tab for billing, or bills and payments, it just lists all my broadband and phone details and then takes me to the help pages. I used to be able to see the 'view my bill' link as soon as I logged in on the first page, but not any more. Thanks for any help.

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 14

Re: view my bills

Go to solution

Did you try the link I posted here?

https://community.bt.com/t5/Bills-Packages/unable-to-post-a-new-message-in-billing-and-payments/m-p/...

I have merged your posts into the same thread, as you did not reply to the message in your other thread.

0 Ratings
430rob
Beginner
Message 5 of 14

Re: view my bills

Go to solution

Hi Keith

Sorry about that, had a few problems on my pc I had to sort out and I couldn't find your reply. Thanks for taking the time again. I'll try that and post back.

0 Ratings
430rob
Beginner
Message 6 of 14

Go to solution

just comes up with an error - Access denied page.

'Sorry

Something went wrong while we tried to process your request. Please try again later.'
0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 14

Go to solution

Assuming that you are using the correct MyBT login (the account holder) then,

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
430rob
Beginner
Message 8 of 14

Go to solution
The log in must be ok, I can see my broadband usage and details of my package etc. Thanks for your help. I'll wait now then. Thanks again.
0 Ratings
430rob
Beginner
Message 9 of 14

Go to solution

Hi again
Quick update, just tried your link again, and it takes me to my bills ok. Can read and download from there. Still doesn't solve original problem of no access from my login page though.

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 10 of 14

Go to solution

That link should be visible within MyBT, this is a screenshot from my own bill. Select the "My Billing" option, "manage your bills"

Image1.jpg

All the info you need is on the left of that next page as shown below.

Image2.psp

The link I gave you pointed to the previous bills.

0 Ratings