cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 4

unidentified network issues

we had a power cut recently and lot connection to the internet, since then only one out of four laptops will connect to the internet so I know the equipment works.  The other laptops say they are connected but i get the icon for unidentified network.  Ive reset the boxes like bt suggest, but nothing.....Im no techie expert so looking for some help on here, its very strange why all the laptops worked and now only one and also i cannot connect to the homehub on my phone which I used to be able too.....getting frustrated now, can someone help me please 🙂

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: unidentified network issues

Have you tried a factory reset of the homehub by pressing a pin into the recess button on the rear for about 20 seconds? 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 4

Done all the resets, have rung BT (India) who were rude and would not deviate from their list of questions, even when I said I had reset everything he said I want you to do it one more time the way I do it, then he said it was a problem in my area and promised to call back, he bever called back so I rang again only to be told to do everything the other guy said to do then he hung up after I said I wasnt impressed with the level of service I had received, still unidentified network problem aaarrrggghhhhhhh

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

Try deleting the network connection on the laptops and remaking them to see if that will let you log on again. Remember it is the wireless passkey that is on the label on the homehub and not your email password or admin password that you use to log on.

0 Ratings