cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Recognised Expert
Message 1 of 11

upgrade ordered via phone but nothing on account and no email confirmation yet

after the issues with the online ordering i re-ordered over the phone and got a sales reference number and was told to expect upgrade within 3 working days

but via online account it says can take 24/48 hours to show on there, but shouldn't i have received an email confirmation by now that the order is placed?

or will that not arrive until it shows on my account

0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 11

Re: upgrade ordered via phone but nothing on account and no email confirmation yet

Did you get an order ref number?
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
Recognised Expert
Message 3 of 11

Re: upgrade ordered via phone but nothing on account and no email confirmation yet

yeh I got a reference number from them when placed the order - but usually you get a confirmatio email

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 11

If you're not sure call up and get confirmation using your order number buddy.

It might just take time for the order to build and get written back to bt.com
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
Recognised Expert
Message 5 of 11

when i rang up earlier to check it put me in a queue then after 10 minutes said they were closed

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 11

Sales on 150 are open until 9pm.
0 Ratings
Aspiring Expert
Message 7 of 11

I haven't got an email confirmation either. That said I'm not really concerned as going to my account details on My BT shows the upgrade order and the activation date which is tomorrow.
0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 8 of 11

@Mister_C wrote:
Smiley Happy. That said I'm not really concerned as going to my account details on My BT shows the upgrade order and the activation date which is tomorrow.

Same here, no email but an order is set up 🙂

Annie

BT Halo 2 (71Mb Down / 19Mb UP)
0 Ratings
Recognised Expert
Message 9 of 11

there's nothing showing on my account this is why i was questioning it

i finally managed to get through to someone but could hardly hear them and had to keep repeating myself - they say there is an order pending but probably won't get any confirmation about it until tomorrow and if i don't to then ring another number.

i think litterally depending on who you speak to depends on what information you are given back regarding an order.

i can't see why for some the order is on their account within a few minutes/hours, yet mine is still not there 😞

0 Ratings
Recognised Expert
Message 10 of 11

still no order on account and found out the number person gave me yesterday was the number to get a mac code

0 Ratings