Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
brentquinn
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

vc006 error. windows 10. lenovo yoga510

Hi,

I have just downloaded the sports app on my new lenovo yoga510 running windows 10.  Every time I try to watch a live stream it says the video cant be played on account of error vc006.  The help function for this is useless and the only topic I can find relating to it suggests adjusting time settings which I have done to no avail.

I also have the app on my android phone and not sure if this is of any consequence.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Brent

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
JohnC2
Message 2 of 2

Re: vc006 error. windows 10. lenovo yoga510

Hi @brentquinn Sorry you are experiencing a fault with the BT Sport App.

Have you previously been able to watch the BT Sport App on this device or are you just setting it up for the first time?

Do you get the same error if you try to watch the App on your phone?

The help page advises that this error code is normally an indication of a problem with your internet connection.

Try these steps to fix:

1. Refresh the page and start again
  2. Check our service status page (click on the 'TV' tab) to see if there are any known problems affecting the BT Sport service
  3. Check your internet connection by trying to watch a video on YouTube. If connecting using wi-fi, check you've entered the correct wi-fi password and have logged into the internet (some public networks have a two-stage log-in process)
  4. Log out of the online player and back in again

Post back and let me know how you get on.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings