cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stephenwhite990
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

web hosting and backlinks not available

I went to a cus today and she used to have dsl via AOL and all was good , she has moved to bt and her buisness is via a webhost in america and she also needs to get on some backlink sites , she can not get on either , all normal sites are ok , ie google , facebook , speedtests etc , sync is perfect and line never looses sync or conectivity but when she tries to get on these backlink or web host sites it displays a page as if there is no dsl connected . Any ideas I passed her back to her sp to deal with as it was not a line issue . 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
stephenwhite990
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 3

Re: web hosting and backlinks not available

Anyone ????

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 3

Re: web hosting and backlinks not available

@stephenwhite990 wrote:

I went to a cus today and she used to have dsl via AOL and all was good , she has moved to bt and her buisness is via a webhost in america and she also needs to get on some backlink sites , she can not get on either , all normal sites are ok , ie google , facebook , speedtests etc , sync is perfect and line never looses sync or conectivity but when she tries to get on these backlink or web host sites it displays a page as if there is no dsl connected . Any ideas I passed her back to her sp to deal with as it was not a line issue . 

Hi.

Is it possible that the hosts are expecting her to be on an AOL connection, and changing to BT has effectively blocked her access ?

0 Ratings