cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
myriadman
Message 1 of 3

what ever happened to customer care

changed to bt for my pnone and broadband last wednesday from another provider, have had no phone or broadband since and nobody seems to be in any hurry to fix it.  a bt engineer has been arranged for wenesday to visit me even though the fault is not in my home. was deliberately lied to by the phone people in india because i pestered them so much they said they would look into it and fault would be cleared quicker.  so called broadband faults most helpful but informed me nothing will happen till engineer visit wednesday.

so a week without any service good example to set a returning customer.

apparently i can cancel this contract once the fault is cleared and try to find a better service.

oh yes and bt decided to send me the bill this week for the service i'm not getting

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
myriadman
Message 2 of 3

Re: what ever happened to customer care

well another day passes still no phone and still no broadband , my mother has now spent over £50 on her mobile trying to arrange hospital appointments for my dad who is recovering from a stroke , but not even this reaches the cold busness heart of bt.

discovered by accident that i can divert my line to a mobile it does not mention any charges on the call diversion page so must be free , but i doubt it with bt money is all they seem to care about.

can't wait to cancel this farce with bt and find a more caring company

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 3

Re: what ever happened to customer care

@myriadman wrote:

apparently i can cancel this contract once the fault is cleared and try to find a better service.

What makes you think that?  Once the contract has started, BT will charge you a hefty fee to cancel early.

0 Ratings