cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

what to do with old router

hi i have a old BT router 2 and a very old orange router, im 99.9% sure they will never be used again. What should i do with it. I have local electronic recycling banks for small items, is that the best and safest thing to do?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: what to do with old router

More than likely yes 🙂 Or you could keep it just in case the one you're using goes faulty. You could then use it until you get a replacement.
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

old routers

hey there, posted in a quieter part of the forum, hope this is ok to post here. I have an old BT HH 2 and a very old Orange router which will never be used again. Is it ok to put in my local electronic recycling is it under my name if someone was to use it in future? What do people normally do with them?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

Re: old routers

you can anything you like with them - keep 1 just in case existing router crashes and recycle the other

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings