Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

who do i speak with

who do i contact if i am not happy with the services provided 

*inside and outside of bt 
and how would i go about taking legal action against BT for breach of the sales of good act 1995 

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: who do i speak with

If you would like to contact one of the UK based BT Care Team who moderate this forum, they should be able to help you with your service problems.


They can be contacted using this link BT Care Team


They normally respond by phone or e-mail, within three working days, however you should get an immediate confirmation, with a tracking number.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 3

Re: who do i speak with

If you really want to take legal action, then the normal course is to first send a "Letter Before Action" (Google it for examples).  Then if you don't get a satisfactory response, it's up to you to go to your local court to issue a summons, under the small claims procedure.


You need to work out what claim you need to make - just not liking the service isn't going to get you anywhere.


You can get a lawyer if you like, but don't assume that you will get legal costs repaid if its a "small claim".


But it's certainly worth trying to work through BT's complaints process first before getting into the legal stuff.

0 Ratings