Watch and enjoy 'cos it's an app going to your home town soonSmiley Wink

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
thesimo
Contributor
Message 2 of 5

Re: why are yous all complainig?

I'm certainly not complaining.

I live 5 miles from my exchange, I was paying crazy money for an "up to 8Mbit" line, just to get 1 mbit.

Now I've ordered BT Inifnity and will have 20mbit down, 10mbit up by end of october.

About time us folks out in the countryside got some speed! rather than 8mbit people getting upgraded to 20 etc etc.

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
gobbybobby
Contributor
Message 3 of 5

CBA to watch a video (slow connection :P) But yea we will all get Faster BB eventully, some faster than others just the luck of the draw, hope an EU law will come in thats says everyone must have 5 megs or something, I know if I was  leader id make it 5 megs all of Europe by 2015, seems a reasonable target!

I am no expert. Correct me when I am wrong. Learning is good!
0 Ratings
harrybeadlebaum
Contributor
Message 4 of 5

@gobbybobby wrote:

CBA to watch a video (slow connection :P) But yea we will all get Faster BB eventully, some faster than others just the luck of the draw, hope an EU law will come in thats says everyone must have 5 megs or something, I know if I was  leader id make it 5 megs all of Europe by 2015, seems a reasonable target!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I was under the impression that 10Mb broadband has been the standard in continental europe (France, Germany etc) for donkeys years? So 10Mb is a far more reasonable targetSmiley Wink

0 Ratings
strontium90
Expert
Message 5 of 5

0 Ratings