cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
thenog0
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 12

why was my order canceled and then re-ordered?

On the 5 of May I had B/B and phone installed. I was told that after midnight the B/B should be ativated. It wasnt, I made a total of two hours and forty-seven minutes of phone calls trying to find out why. I kept getting the same scripted response two- three days, its a sync problem but the best one was its because your line is not working. Funny that as my phone has been working fine since it was installed. Now have been told that my order has been canceled and a new order has been placed which will be done on the 20 May. WHY. TO SAY I AM NOT HAPPY. Is a massive understatement!!!
0 Ratings
11 REPLIES 11
Moderator-Retired
Message 2 of 12

Re: why was my order canceled and then re-ordered?

Hi thenog0

I can understand why you are annoyed, certainly a bit of a blow to find this out after chasing things up for so long.

If you like I can keep an eye on the order and find out what went wrong the first time round for you and make sure that we get it right this time?

Could you drop me in an email please with your BT account and telephone number along with a link back to this thread.

Just send using the contact us form in my profile under the 'about me' section.

Thx

Craig

BTCare Community Mod

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry but we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account :-)”
td-p/30">Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Patty-L
Recognised Expert
Message 3 of 12

This is a public forum edit out all your details T/nos Account no
get in touch with Craig via the link he advised you.
0 Ratings
Patty-L
Recognised Expert
Message 4 of 12

I see you have marked this as solved I still recommend you edit your post as above only you or the moderators can do this.
0 Ratings
Patty-L
Recognised Expert
Message 5 of 12

Hi again, have you been trying to answer by adding tags, you need to do a reply or quick reply.

EDIT     yet another post it was supposed to be an edit to an earlier post, sorry for repetition.

0 Ratings
thenog0
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 12

Hi, thanks for the info. I will try again , please remove my details from my post they were meant for BT only.
0 Ratings
Patty-L
Recognised Expert
Message 7 of 12

You have to do this yourself go to options on your post with the private info on. edit reply then you delete the information Tel Nos +acc number hope this helps Pat

Edit by Pat

Did you get the issue resolved about the broadband or do you still need to involve the moderators.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 12

Hi thenog0

I've removed the post which had your telephone and account info in it, as Patty-L says you can still email us if you need help, just look under my profile, in the 'about me' section - if you have already done so, we'll pick your email up asap.

Cheers

Nigel

BTCare Community Mod

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
thenog0
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 12

Because I am having to use my mobile I can not log in to the other options. But the latest installment in my BT saga is. Last Friday I was promised a WiFi dangle for Monday. But true to BT continuing form it never arrived. So I called to find out why. Guess what, it never got ordered. Thanks BT for your unsupased customer services! But when i get the BB I will email my details, just to prove I have BB.
0 Ratings
Patty-L
Recognised Expert
Message 10 of 12

Well it is the 20th any luck with the broadband tody ?????

I didn't realise that you were limited with what you can do on the web on a mobile that explains why you didn't edit your details, at least the mods did that for you. Hope you are a happy bunny today (or not) let us know.
Pat
0 Ratings