cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
medusa
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

wireless key /password not working

So, I'm working away happily on my MBA when the internet drops off.  The Hub3 is glowing orange so I just switch over to the BTwifi to finish off sending my email.  By then the BB hub is all blue again so I go back to my own wifi service but no dice.

I go into network prefs and it asks for the password,  I put it in and it says it's the wrong one.  repeatedly.  I have tried every which way I can to connect, but it keeps rejecting my password.

I'm on an MBA running 10.7.5 if that's any help.

Thanks

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: wireless key /password not working

were you able to connect to BTWIFI using you primary emal address and password?  when you go back to conenctiing to home network ssid did you use the password on the back of the hub - unless you changed it to something else

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 3

Re: wireless key /password not working

Remember that your own BT Wifi cionnection will not work if your broadband is down. I assume that you were trying to connect to another nearby hotspot?

0 Ratings