cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

xbox live

every night at 10pm i get disconected from xbox live and cant log back in again its happened for 5 nights now looked for status of live and theres no faults anywhere.

iv ran a test and i keep getting a MTU Error it works fine at 8am when the kids get up but disconects and cant get back on again at 10pm 

says to power down the router for 30 secs the power it up again wait 30 secs dont make no diffrence im using bt home plugs is anyone else getting this error on xbox live at the moment??

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: xbox live

hi can you try connecting the xbox directly by ethernet cable and see if that solves the problem MTU on the home hub cannot be changed
0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

yep did that last night still not able to log in get up today log in no probs will see if it happens tonight just hope bt aint restriting me for using the new bbci player on the xbox in hd must gobble up some band with lol

0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 4 of 4

well its 10.10 pm on saturday night and iv been disconected from xbox live again with a MTU error was watching sky one can someone tell me what a MTU error is is it something to do with the router as its asking me to turn router off for 30 secs kids have been watchin boomerang all day so i know its working

0 Ratings