Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
helzapoppin
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 9

you view remote control

Go to solution

helping my mate to install his you view box  i put the code in the you view remote control to work his lg tv. model no. 47LF77 the remote turns the tv off but the blue light is staying on, and you have to remove the batterys to clear the blue light. also in set up it says change your pin but when you do it asks about a payment but he is paying by direct debit.

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
helzapoppin
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 9

Re: you view remote control

Go to solution

ok now

0 Ratings
jennifer328
Contributor
Message 3 of 9

Go to solution

The 'solved' (hyperlink?)  you have linked to as the answer to your problem is not loading.   What IS the solution?  

0 Ratings
mitsumike41
Contributor
Message 4 of 9

Go to solution

My controller does exactly the same, blue light stays on when trying to control my Panasonic TV, which renders the remote in-operable, even to the You View box.

The only way I can clear the blue light it is to remove a battery, but then I still can't get it to control TV sound etc.

0 Ratings
jecviner
Beginner
Message 5 of 9

Go to solution

I have exacty this issue with my remore controller and my Panasoic TV. However, as another poster has noted, the 'solved' hyperlink does not work - anyone got a solution please?

0 Ratings
Martin--W
Retired BT Expert
Message 6 of 9

Go to solution

Good afternoon everyone

I'll see if I can find out some more information regarding this issue and post an update here.

Martin.

0 Ratings
WilfH
Contributor
Message 7 of 9

Go to solution
Follow the instructions in the manual but after step 4 when the tv goes to standby press ok to store the code. Now test the other functions and all should be ok.

Wilf
Martin--W
Retired BT Expert
Message 8 of 9

Go to solution

Like a previous user has stated, you have to press the OK button to confirm the code to turn the blue LED off.

If you don't press OK the remote should timeout after 5 minutes of inactivity and will automatically exit setup mode with the blue LED turning off in the process.

If anyone continues to see the solid blue light after they have pressed the OK, please let me know and I'll feed that info back.

Martin.

jecviner
Beginner
Message 9 of 9

Go to solution

Thanks Martin and thanks Wilf.  Sorted.  You are wonderful!

0 Ratings