cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hods01
Contributor
Message 1 of 8

I get this message when I try to use 4od, don't get it with any other on demand service. I have looked on the youview website and tried everything they have suggested, like reset modem, switch youview box on and off at the mains.

I have got infinity 2 and my youview box is connected directly to my hub via the LAN cable.

i have only had the youview box since 22nd december. Can anyone suggest anything else I can try.

thanks

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
wobblyo
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 8

Re: yvm105

Go to solution

I am receiving the same error message when I try to use the ITV player.  It was working fine last night but then froze in the middle of playing.  Anyone else having a problem?

Mike

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Go to solution

Hi Guys,

Thanks for posting. You can find help with the YVM105 error message here . I hope that helps.

Cheers

David

Community ModeratorDaveM
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
wobblyo
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution

Unfortunately not.  Everything else (including 4oD, BBC iPlayer etc) are all working perfectly.

0 Ratings
hods01
Contributor
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution
I too have tried all of the things on the help list. I did get it to work last night for 1 program but have had the same problem again today. Once again its only 4od which doesn't work.
0 Ratings
wobblyo
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

All working again now, with no additional actions from me.  I checked it yesterday afternoon (29 Dec) and it was working fine.  Presumably a fault at the server end?

0 Ratings
jesmba
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution

The only on demand channels I can get BBC iPlayer, 4OD, Milkshake and the BT player. I tried holding the reset button for > 8 seconds and that did nothing (literally - nothing) so I turned off the box. That made no difference at all. Any other suggestions?

J

0 Ratings
Highlighted
brookheather
Aspiring Expert
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution

@jesmba wrote:

The only on demand channels I can get BBC iPlayer, 4OD, Milkshake and the BT player. I tried holding the reset button for > 8 seconds and that did nothing (literally - nothing) so I turned off the box. That made no difference at all. Any other suggestions?

J

Try doing a full system reset and going through setup again - make sure you enter your postcode.  I had this same problem when I first setup my box.

0 Ratings