cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hods01
Contributor
Message 1 of 8

I get this message when I try to use 4od, don't get it with any other on demand service. I have looked on the youview website and tried everything they have suggested, like reset modem, switch youview box on and off at the mains.

I have got infinity 2 and my youview box is connected directly to my hub via the LAN cable.

i have only had the youview box since 22nd december. Can anyone suggest anything else I can try.

thanks

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
wobblyo
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 8

Re: yvm105

Go to solution

I am receiving the same error message when I try to use the ITV player.  It was working fine last night but then froze in the middle of playing.  Anyone else having a problem?

Mike

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Go to solution

Hi Guys,

Thanks for posting. You can find help with the YVM105 error message here . I hope that helps.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
wobblyo
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution

Unfortunately not.  Everything else (including 4oD, BBC iPlayer etc) are all working perfectly.

0 Ratings
hods01
Contributor
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution
I too have tried all of the things on the help list. I did get it to work last night for 1 program but have had the same problem again today. Once again its only 4od which doesn't work.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
wobblyo
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

All working again now, with no additional actions from me.  I checked it yesterday afternoon (29 Dec) and it was working fine.  Presumably a fault at the server end?

0 Ratings
jesmba
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution

The only on demand channels I can get BBC iPlayer, 4OD, Milkshake and the BT player. I tried holding the reset button for > 8 seconds and that did nothing (literally - nothing) so I turned off the box. That made no difference at all. Any other suggestions?

J

0 Ratings
brookheather
Aspiring Expert
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution

@jesmba wrote:

The only on demand channels I can get BBC iPlayer, 4OD, Milkshake and the BT player. I tried holding the reset button for > 8 seconds and that did nothing (literally - nothing) so I turned off the box. That made no difference at all. Any other suggestions?

J

Try doing a full system reset and going through setup again - make sure you enter your postcode.  I had this same problem when I first setup my box.

0 Ratings