Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ShaneMurphy
Beginner
Message 321 of 883

Re: 2.4GHZ and 5GHZ Bands BT Smart Hub 2

Go to solution

Hi

having the same issue with my hue sync and connecting to that with my phone. 

would love to have the firmware update if possible 

Thanks

shane

0 Ratings
craftycooky
Contributor
Message 322 of 883

Go to solution

@PaddyB I have replied to your PM with the info requested. 

Please would you advise what will happen next  and if a firmware update will be applied automatically (if so when).

Many Thanks

Dave

0 Ratings
B3NNYB0Y
Contributor
Message 323 of 883

Go to solution

Hi @NeilO

Definitely an improvement. Even the Amazon Fire TV Stick app is responding better.

Kind regards. 

RobbieMac
Message 324 of 883

Go to solution

@N-Jineer @craw19 @OneManTagTeam @lifeonmars @BenD @geoffreyconn @garethbradley @ShaneMurphy 

@craftycooky 

Thanks for posting back guys.  I have sent each of you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
PaulT2
Beginner
Message 325 of 883

Go to solution

Hi 

Please can I have the update too please as having the same issues with sonos and our printer .

Thanks very much 

Paul

0 Ratings
llanellijack
Beginner
Message 326 of 883

Go to solution

Me too please ! I have lost my Sonos system when using my Samsung S20 Ultra  mobile phone at home however it appears as normal on my old Apple iPad connected to the same network ?

0 Ratings
phurbs
Beginner
Message 327 of 883

Go to solution

Hello

I have been making do with the 2.4ghz fix for this issue for last few weeks but I would like to get the new update ASAP.

Can anyone (mods?) set me up with a way to get the upgrade without waiting the 3/4 weeks (!) that BT are quoting for this update to come down automatically?

Thanks

phurbs

0 Ratings
puldoran
Beginner
Message 328 of 883

Go to solution

please can you arrange for the firmware update asap.

0 Ratings
RobbieMac
Message 329 of 883

Go to solution

Hi @PaulT2 @llanellijack @phurbs @puldoran 

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

troutcatcher
Beginner
Message 330 of 883

Go to solution

Hi, I've been unable to connect my pc with my Canon printer since Full Fibre was installed and the Smart Hub 2. Neighbours who have had FTTP installed and have the SH2 are experiencing the same problem regardless of printer manufacturer. I've even bought a new printer and that at least will connect via a usb cable if I turn wifi off. The printer requires 2.4GHz and I've tried with the 5GHz switched off but it still fails to print over the LAN. The printer installation automatically downloads the latest drivers, it will connect, shows a good signal strength (75%), prints a test page, when I attempt to print a document the print preview and printer settings look to be normal, but when I click 'print' I get the message "Printer is offline" and nothing happens. I had no problems with my old Home Hub 4. If it was an old printer I could understand it but it came out of the box yesterday, and the fact that my neighbours are having similar issues leads me to suspect there is a problem with the Smart Hub.

I called tech support yesterday and they suggested that I just continue to connect with the usb cable, which isn't really much good if I want to print from a phone or tablet.

Phones, TVs, and tablets all connect quite happily.

Can anybody advise, please?

0 Ratings