Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Birdc006
Beginner
Message 411 of 883

Re: 2.4GHZ and 5GHZ Bands BT Smart Hub 2

Go to solution

Please can the update be applied for me. 

0 Ratings
BobbieG
Beginner
Message 412 of 883

Go to solution

Paddy, I have been following these threads regarding this issue of 2.4 and 5hz communicating in the halo router.

I have the same problem - my AudioPro C5 speaker works on 2.4hz but my phone from which i control the wireless speaker is usually connected on the 5hz channel and therefore whilst it can see the speaker it can't connect to it.

I understand BT has a firmware update that will fix this issue - is it possible for BT to add me to the list of customers who will receive this patch before the national rollout?

i specifically purchased this speaker so i could enjoy wireless (via Apple Airplay) sounds and i don't want to wait another 5 weeks before i can do so. 

Do you need any further details from me or can you team fix this issue remotely

Thanks

Robert

0 Ratings
ajbingham1
Beginner
Message 413 of 883

Go to solution

I’ve too been having issues with my IPhone 11 Pro and Sonos play 5 connecting since the firmware last updated on 10 April, which was when my problems started. 
Can I be added to the list for the latest firmware update please? 

0 Ratings
VTallGuy
Aspiring Contributor
Message 414 of 883

Go to solution

I also seem to have this issue trying to control a Naim Mu-so QB (2.4GHz only) from my iPhone, iPad and Android phones - the app can't see the QB. I can't really disable 5GHz as the rest of my clients need this to get a satisfactory connection speed for Teams, etc.

Could I be added to the queue to get the firmware update please ?

Thanks

0 Ratings
masterplumber
Beginner
Message 415 of 883

Go to solution

Well disabled 5GHz and I can now connect.  Quite an unsatisfactory solution though and God knows what Teams will be like tomorrow...

0 Ratings
Bazmcveigh
Beginner
Message 416 of 883

Go to solution

hi, I’m have problems connecting to my printer and also connecting between an iPad and MacBook due to devices using different bands.   How do I go about getting the new firmware. Thanks.  

0 Ratings
billybob99
Aspiring Expert
Message 417 of 883

Go to solution

Good Morning I am having the same issue and cant connect to my new hp Printer 

Thanks in advance

0 Ratings
Chime64
Beginner
Message 418 of 883

Go to solution

First time poster on the group

I've found some great tips on the community pages regarding the Sonos SL speakers and the issues with the smart hub 2.  So every morning while working from home, I have to turn the 5ghz setting off, then turn the two speakers on and the network then detects them, then turn the 5ghz setting back on.  Sometimes the connection will hold all day and sometimes I have to reset it if I have a call with work/lunch etc.., is there no permanent fix to this annoying issue?, thanks!

Mark

0 Ratings
lockegail
Beginner
Message 419 of 883

Go to solution

Hi. I rang BT about this a couple of days ago and I was told no fix available. I have been having ongoing problems with Sonos but now my printers are not working either. This was a major issue last night when my daughter needed to print something for her homework.

Please can I get put on the list for the firmware update. 

0 Ratings
Southernjock
Beginner
Message 420 of 883

Go to solution
Spoiler
Any chance you could add me to the list for the firmware please?

No end of trouble with my naim equipment. Contacted BT, but was told the firmware could not be pushed to me. 

Thank you. 
0 Ratings