cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PaddyB
Message 421 of 883

Re: 2.4GHZ and 5GHZ Bands BT Smart Hub 2

Go to solution

Hi @billybob99@Southernjock@lockegail@Chime64@Bazmcveigh@VTallGuy @BobbieG@Birdc006,

Thank you all for posting. I'm sorry if you're experiencing the same issue. If you send me your details, I'll be able to take a look at this for you.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

ajbingham1
Beginner
Message 422 of 883

Go to solution

@PaddyB  could I get the details too please on how to contact the team as having the same issues as those above. 

0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 423 of 883

Go to solution

Hi @ajbingham1,

Thank you for posting. I've sent you a PM as well.

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
masterplumber
Beginner
Message 424 of 883

Go to solution

@PaddyB can I be added to the list please?

0 Ratings
Sanda5506
Aspiring Contributor
Message 425 of 883

Go to solution

@PaddyB . I have just been speaking with Sonos who don't believe the current firmware issued on 4 th May v0.26.04.04227-BT has resolved the issues. They have not been informed by BT that this is a fix and as far as they are aware BT have told them that a fixed firmware will not be available till the end of the month. They also said they still have numerous customers on this new firmware like me saying it has not completely fixed anything. For me personally it has improved things but I am still getting random drops where my sonos and printer will just disappear from my network.

Strangely I took a call from a BT tech last night about my live complaint. This person also informed me that the 04227 firmware has been found not to be the fix they had hoped and another will be available by the end of the week, however; some people are obviously finding something thats working for them. Can someone please clarify where we are currently with this and when things will be back working correctly. I for one cannot believe that a company as big as BT with all that technical knowledge cannot fix a firmware in the space of a month when the previous firmware worked perfectly.

Why not just roll everyone back to the old firmware until everything is resolved?

Simkill
Beginner
Message 426 of 883

Go to solution

Hi, please can you let me know the process for getting the latest firmware - same issue here

0 Ratings
Njkfischer
Beginner
Message 427 of 883

Go to solution

Thanks very much David. I have responded with the derails requested. Nick

0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 428 of 883

Go to solution

Hi @Simkill,

I've sent you a PM with details on how you can contact the team.

Thanks

Paddy

0 Ratings
PC1977
Contributor
Message 429 of 883

Go to solution

@PaddyB 

Morning, I’ve just rebooted my SH2 it has the new firmware however the upload speed appears to be capped at 50mb again, I’ve had this issue before and you sorted it for me, could you please have this cap removed again for me?

many Thanks 

0 Ratings
PC1977
Contributor
Message 430 of 883

Go to solution

@PaddyB 

Sorry I forgot to mention I am on the 900mb/110mb package 

0 Ratings