Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
G8ZIG
Aspiring Contributor
Message 631 of 883

Re: 2.4GHZ and 5GHZ Bands BT Smart Hub 2

Go to solution

PaddyB,  Can you send me a PM so that I can investigate my sick wifi system.

0 Ratings
tundi
Aspiring Contributor
Message 632 of 883

Go to solution

Can't wait for the update, I have spent a lot on smart home devices, and it's annoying that they don't work properly.

0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 633 of 883

Go to solution

Hi @G8ZIG,

I've sent you a PM with details on how to contact the team.

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
B3NNYB0Y
Contributor
Message 634 of 883

Go to solution

Hi@NeilO 

Strange behaviour today on the SH2 checking "My Devices". Have the Firmware version: v0.26.04.04227-BT.
Both 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands are switched on the SH2.
For some reason none of the wireless devices are automatically jumping onto the 5GHz band. Everything seems to stay on 2.4GHz.

Is anyone else seeing this also?

B3NNYB0Y_0-1621337811359.png

0 Ratings
john62couch
Regular
Message 635 of 883

Go to solution

Hi, this is my first time in the forum as im having terrible trouble with connection problems to primarily Sky Q and Sonos devices. I spent 1hour and 20 minutes on the phone with Sky at the weekend and my set up is working again now, although im not convinced how long this will be for!! They both worked before getting BT Broadband in February 21, i had been with VM for many years before with no issues other than spirraling costs!! The sonos system was a pain to migrate to BT wifi but it worked eventually and had been ok until my wife pointed out it wasnt working at the weekend....shortly after the mega call with Sky. It wont connect at all now, im going to try and connect with 5G switched off but feel this shouldnt be a permanent fix. I've read with interest the points in this thread and would be interested to find out how to install the latest firmware. If anyone can assist that would be great.

0 Ratings
Ben57
Aspiring Contributor
Message 636 of 883

Go to solution

We are all having the same problem, BT are aware of a firmware issue but don't seem to know how to fix it, all very frustrating.

A moderator will be in touch soon and give you the information you need

0 Ratings
CH_79
Aspiring Contributor
Message 637 of 883

Go to solution
Can I get the new firmware please?
0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 638 of 883

Go to solution

Hi @john62couch,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. I'm sorry if you're experiencing the same issue. I'll be able to give you a hand. I've sent you a PM with details for how you can contact the Moderation team.

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
NikMundy
Aspiring Contributor
Message 639 of 883

Go to solution

Having spoken to Naim Audio about the update for my BT SmartHub 2 would you please update it as soon as possible, as the way it keeps dropping out and causing my streaming kit to not work is extremely frustrating to say the very least!!

Thank you for sparing my sanity!

0 Ratings
Sanda5506
Aspiring Contributor
Message 640 of 883

Go to solution

@NeilO @PaddyB @RobbieMac . Ok guys....... I've tagged you as you are the last 3 mods I've spoken to. It has now been 5 weeks since my home network has functioned correctly. I am one of many customers for which firmware v0.26.04.04227-BT has not resolved the issues. Is there an ETA for the fix ? Why is it a tech giant like BT can't get this right ? Also why couldn't we just be rolled back to the old firmware pre april which worked perfectly.

0 Ratings