cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

AC2600 Whole Home WiFi

Hi, I’m desperate!  BT useless.  I have Hub BRHub6-TRH3 working well, I have just bought Whole Home Wi-Fi AC2600 for the house, followed all instructions on app, plugged in 1st disc, purple light, then flashing blue then red.  Subsequently tried different Ethernet cables, different ports, different discs, reset them, reset hub, etc etc… same problem.  Tried ringing helpline, gave no reason why it wouldn’t work other than something to do with dynamic dns?  Transferred me to BT fault line, utterly useless, automated text messages that I can’t reply to, get a “not sent” message, unable to speak to a human being.  Help !  Please, bear in mind I’ve no idea about these systems so as simple as possible please !  Thanks

Kev

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: AC2600 Whole Home WiFi

@sky_blue_kev 

It would be best to give the WHW product helpdesk a call on 0808 100 6116 ( Mon to Fri 9am to 5.30pm and Sat 9am to 2pm) or drop them an email to: btconnectedhome@bt.com and they'll be happy to help.

Also see https://community.bt.com/t5/BT-Devices/Problem-with-Whole-Home-Wi-Fi-Please-read-this-first/td-p/202...

There are lots of other posts on the devices board about problems with the WHW products.

0 Ratings