cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 33

Re: An update on updates please - Whole Home Premium

The problem was with Virgin and has been solved with a new firmware for the Super Hub 3.0  version 9.1.1910.200

Aspiring Expert
Message 12 of 33

Great news for virgin customers unfortunately I am a bt customer with all these issues!
0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 13 of 33

Now that the Virgin problem is sorted it will hopefully mean they have more resource to get that “major update” out the door (fingers crossed).  It is amazing how well the system runs after a factory reset - hopefully we can look forward to that level of performance for weeks of operation in the future.

Contributor
Message 14 of 33

I really hope this “major” update does the job, people have paid money for these premium discs and the software let them down from day one of selling.

Aspiring Expert
Message 15 of 33

Another day, another reset! Hate this thing! 

Aspiring Expert
Message 16 of 33

Another week and still no news on the “major update” that will fix all our issues. 

Feeling the “love” on this product BT. Last time I invest in one of your products.

Contributor
Message 17 of 33

@Sircoyniewrote:

Another week and still no news on the “major update” that will fix all our issues. 

Feeling the “love” on this product BT. Last time I invest in one of your products.

I don’t understand why there’s no comment from BT either.

@Dan-O is there any news you can share? Thanks

0 Ratings
BT Devices Expert
BT Devices Expert
Message 18 of 33

Hi all,

I'm sorry we can't give a confirmed release date for the new firmware yet, we've been working hard to make sure the most commonly reported issues will be addressed and you'll also see from a pinned thread that we've been working with Virgin on a particularly complex issue affecting usage with the Virgin Hub 3.0. 

I can assure everyone again that all feedback on the forum is reviewed and considered in the firmware roadmap but please contact the helpdesk (btconnectedhome@bt.com) if you are having particular issues and wish to receive further support. 

We will continue to update the forum as soon as new firmware releases are available and provide details of what to expect in the release.

Dan-O

Contributor
Message 19 of 33

Don't look now but I think it's here !

SGAB20400A

0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 20 of 33

Not for me!

0 Ratings