cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

BT 3570 twin digital, cordless, landline phones with answer machine.

Go to solution

Just wondered if it is possible to switch the green light on the base units off.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT 3570 twin digital, cordless, landline phones with answer machine.

Go to solution

Hi @Ivie54, welcome to the forum, and thanks for posting. 

I've had a look at the BT3570 Product Help Page and the user guide (page19). I don't think the base light can be stopped but if your referring to the green light when there are messages I would expect it to stop once all messages were listened to. 

Have a look at the link above, and the contact number for the Product Help Desk is listed so you can always give them a quick call to clarify.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution
Hi John, Thanks for taking the time to reply, I will check out the link you provided. The light is on the base unit and is blue - sorry if I said green!!! Thanks again, Mary
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

The light confirms that the handset is charging or if another handset is on a call. If you want it gone you could always put a piece of electrical tape over it.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution
Thanks for your reply, I am just trying to cut down on all the standby type lights. Seems the light does serve a purpose so I will leave well alone. I might still try electrical tape on the phone in the bedroom as it is rather bright. Thanks again.
0 Ratings