cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

BT 4000 Baby monitor - Replacement screen

I've been scouring the internet and I can't seem to find much information on this product. I've managed to drop the parent unit and crack the screen, so I'm on a mission to find a replacement unit. 

The closest I have found is with DisComm, is the 6000 parent unit which looks identical to the 4000? Does anyone know if they are interchangable, or do I have to buy a whole new system, or continue searching for a 4000 parent unit?

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
BT Devices Expert
BT Devices Expert
Message 2 of 2

Re: BT 4000 Baby monitor - Replacement screen

Hi @pedalsandprams, the VBM6000 parent unit should work with your VBM4000 camera.
The only quirk you'll find is the pan function won't work (because your camera doesn't have a pan motor unlike the VBM6000 camera). But other than that, for viewing video it should be okay.

Bearing in mind it's not officially supported by BT, make sure you keep the receipt to return it if it doesn't work to your satisfaction.

Hope this helps.

Community ModeratorBrunoN
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
I am a BT Employee and an expert on BT Devices queries. I am here volunteering my own time to give advice, and help where I can with BT device queries. Go here for more info.
0 Ratings