cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 5

BT 600 baby monitor sound won't stay on when screen is off

I have a BT 6000 baby monitor.

If the setting is set for the screen to go off (after 1,3 or 5 minutes) the sound will stay on.

But if the DB button is ticked (to light up the screen when noise is made) the sound goes off too when the screen goes off.

The screen & sound will then only come on if my baby makes a very loud noise, but this means I end up not hearing lots of moderate noises, like quiet cries or talking.

I've been told to do a reset and it didn't work. I was told to replace the product. It has the same fault. I've been told the shop must have a faulty batch, but no-one at BT is able to help me get a non-faulty one and no-one in the shop is able to do anything other than keep replacing the monitor from their faulty batch.

Please help.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT 600 baby monitor sound won't stay on when screen is off

I would contact the BT Help-desk again if you already had a replacement.
see : http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/58437
Help-desk email is btvideobaby@bt.com I can't believe its batch fault..
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 5

Unfortunately I've spoken to them about 7 times.

They were the ones who suggested it may be a faulty batch, although now they are saying it isn't. But they aren't able to fix it, or replace it and the store ones I'm receiving are still faulty.

No-one at BT seems to help - the helpdesk say they are a 3rd party and can't issue any replacements if the reboot doesn't work, and like I say the shop is no-longer helpful.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 5

Hi MF0303 sorry that you have not been able to get this resolved when you contacted the helpdesk. I've sent you a Private Message with details on how to contact the Mod team and we will be happy to help you with this.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 5 of 5

Hi MF0303 I would be interested on how you get on 🙂 as this would help others.
0 Ratings