cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

BT Baby Monitor

I am wondering is there any way we can have the monitor on during the night instead of having it constantly charging so the battery does not die and wake us up with the beeping to warn of a low battery after 3-4 hours? Surely there is some kind of power saving mode so we don’t get such a warning but also we can keep it on to monitor the baby?

thanks 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Baby Monitor

Hi @Gazmaddo welcome to the community and thanks for posting.  The battery life on a single charge for the various BT Baby monitors in our range is 4 hours so it's recommended to leave it plugged in if using it overnight. 

Thanks 
Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Hello, Thankyou for the reply. I have noticed if you press the power button quickly the monitor screen goes dark and will light up again when a certain noise threshold has been reached in the baby’s room (like a loud cry), does this save battery so it may last longer? 

Regards

gary

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @Gazmaddo it may help it last a little longer,  the user guides do say to leave them plugged in for overnight use as there's a 4-hour battery life on the parent units. I can see no mention of a power-saving mode, sorry

Neil

0 Ratings