cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
NijoMeisteR
Message 1 of 4

BT Broadband Extender Flex 600 Ethernet light is off.

Go to solution
Hi, so overnight when I went to sleep one of my BT Broadband Extenders which is located in my bedroom upstairs connected to my PC stopped receiving any Ethernet connection, and the Ethernet light is off when the rest of the lights like Data and Power are on however, when I swap it with the one that’s connected to the router everything is fine and all of the lights are on. I’ve already tried plugging in the extender from my bedroom into a different plug but no success and the Ethernet light is still off. Any help will be greatly appreciated, thanks!
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
V_Meldrew
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Broadband Extender Flex 600 Ethernet light is off.

Go to solution

The unit with the single RJ45 socket on top connects to the router, the one with the dual RJ45 connectors connects to your devices. If that's how you have it configured then you could try a factory reset as follows

Reset to factory settings
If your extender or hotspot stops working or becomes unpaired, you can reset both to their
factory settings:
1 Make sure the extender or the hotspot is plugged in and the power socket’s switched on.
2 Press the Link button on the extender for more than 15 seconds or
the Reset button on the hotspot for 1 second to restore factory default settings. Give it
a couple of minutes. If everything’s okay, the Power indicator on both will light up.

The following may also help.Extender600.jpg

0 Ratings
NijoMeisteR
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution
Sorry for this however, this was actually a problem with the drivers on my pc which unfortunately stopped my Network adapter without any notice. Anyway thanks and I have fixed the problem!
0 Ratings
V_Meldrew
Recognised Expert
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution
No problems
0 Ratings