cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

BT Business hub 2 - DMZ ip changing itself

Go to solution

Hi, I'm having an issue with my new BT business hub 2. I can see someone posted similar a year ago but got no response so not sure if it was resolved. So if anyone else has seen this issue...

DMZ worked fine on my original BT biz home hub 1 but on the new Biz hub 2 its changing the DMZ IP daily (or poss after I switch off the dealer board I connect and back on next day) Surely if I place a single IP into the DMZ this should stay as it is?

Regards

original post..

https://community.bt.com/t5/BT-Devices/Dangerous-DMZ-Bug-on-Smarthub2-Random-reassignment-of-device-...

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT Business hub 2 - DMZ ip changing itself

Go to solution

@KM78 

Are you a BT Business customer?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Hi Keith, thanks for reply.

I am, BT Business customer, static IP and was fine on Hub 1..thinking must be a setting here on Hub 2 but nothing obvious sticking out and tech help couldn't work it out. I'm right in thinking DMZ should remain what I put in yes? I was careful to place the IP rather than pick the device... reset router to double check and still doing the same

Thks

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

as a business user you need to post here as this is for residential customers and will not have same hub as you

https://business.forums.bt.com/

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution
Thank you
0 Ratings