cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

BT Equipment Returns - I despair

I despair. 

I have been helping an elderly neighbour sort out their BBand problems for the last 3 months and they have finally got it working.  But, she now has to return some equipment. 

She has received a text message from BT directing her to a page that suggests she logs on to her BT account, selects 'Return Equipment' and then 'Return you BT Kit'.  Can I find this in the myriad of menus ........ no chance.   The Virtual Assistant 'Chat' is useless and even when I chat to someone with a pulse, they similarly direct me to a link that doesn't work.  BT are hopeless !!

I do not want to waste another hour of my life waiting on the phone so can anyone direct me to the page I need that enables me to get a Returns Bag ?

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: BT Equipment Returns - I despair

Hi @CrunchyFrog 

Welcome to the BT Community and thanks for your post!

I am sorry that your Neighbour has been having problems and that it has been going on for so long.  I understand their service is working now which is great to see. Thanks for helping them out 😊

Sorry for the difficulty ordering the returns kit.  You can send us their details and we can arrange if that's easier for you?  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings