cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wrighar
Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 18

Re: BT Home Hub 6 Access Control Lists not working properly

Hmmm,   And searching back on there forums it's seems to have been an ongoing and unfixed issue since 2016.

0 Ratings
muskyjohnston
Beginner
Message 12 of 18

Guys, just to say I have been having these issues for some time and it is driving me mad. This had been working correctly in the past. I am now raising an official complaint, if it is not sorted I will go join Virgin
0 Ratings
muskyjohnston
Beginner
Message 13 of 18

Guys, I raised a complaint on this also and they are sending a Smart Hub 2, I hope that this will work
0 Ratings
wrighar
Aspiring Contributor
Message 14 of 18

And me too.

Being delivered SH2 while they try and work out what is broken.

0 Ratings
DavidF1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 15 of 18

I put in an official complaint. I was called by a very efficient lady in the technical department in Belfast, Northern Ireland. She agreed that the issues with Access Control Lists were known firmware issues. She also said they were unlikely to be fixed any time soon as the resource was working on new products. So she agreed to send me a SmartHub 2. This works perfectly. I have had no issues with ACLs since installing it. The only niggle is that you can only manage the Access Control Lists from the MyBT app on your phone. The function is disabled via the browser which i find annoying. But at the end of the day my problem is resolved

0 Ratings
wrighar
Aspiring Contributor
Message 16 of 18

Hmmm, 

That may be interesting, I don't have a mobile phone.

I'm expecting to use a we console like the original HH1 through to my current and ACL broken HH6a

0 Ratings
muskyjohnston
Beginner
Message 17 of 18

thanks for that update, I'm getting my new hub on Monday so will see what happens with that. Agree that it would be better to set up the limits on the laptop that fiddling around on an App but let's see
0 Ratings
muskyjohnston
Beginner
Message 18 of 18

Just an update. The new hub came early (good sign) and it works perfectly. The WIFI signal is better and more importantly the Access problems are now addressed through the MyBT App on my phone. Also some new quick pause options which is great. Very satisfied

0 Ratings