cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

BT Hybrid Connect

Go to solution

Hi Community

Been reviewing eBay recently and found that people on there are selling their BT Hybrid Connect device.  I currently have BT halo 2 and wondered if I purchased one of those devices from eBay would it work with my current package? or is the device tied to the sellers BT halo 3+ subscription?

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT Hybrid Connect

Go to solution

Hi @j0nezjm76uk   Why would you pay for one when they are loaned free with the required Halo3+ subscription.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution
Hi thanks for the reply. BT are asking for an extra 4 pound a month over 24 months which is an extra £96 over the two years. whereby if i get one from ebay is it will cost me £25. depending if the device isnt tied to the sellers halo3+ subcription.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

@VeteranISPUser Hi thanks for the reply. BT are asking for an extra 4 pound a month over 24 months which is an extra £96 over the two years. whereby if i get one from ebay it's will cost me £25 outright. depending if the device isnt tied to the sellers halo3+ subcription.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

You clearly didn't read @@VeteranISPUser  reply. A Halo3+ subscription is required for it to work.

Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

@licquorice Thanks for pointing that out.  Understood.  Thanks for the info.👍

0 Ratings